So this one is for a friend. I personally look at myself as a nerd. Some people actually use the term Geek for me, but I really don't see a difference and the term Nerd just sounds less degrading. Here is 10 ways to determined if your a nerd.
1. Mario. If you have Mario on your car dashboard and your dream is to get the whole team together. Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser.
2. Your highlight of your month is the release of a new video game. I would have to say that I am pretty darn excited for Assassins Creed 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction coming out for the computer!
3. Computer. When the first thing you do in the morning is turn your computer on, then you are a nerd.
4. Texts. Your texts to friends end up being about Harry Potter, Lego and Mario Brothers. Although I have to say those are the best texts.
5. Your favourite movies in life is Star Wars or Star Trek.
6. You freak out like a little girl who sees Robert Pattinson, when the newest issue of your favourite comic book is released.
7. You say things like "I'll wear my storm trooper costume" or "I know Kung Fu!"
8. You have a thing for shoes and hats. If you have 12 hats and 4 pairs of running shoes, then you have some series nerd problems like myself. Its only the nerds that I know that have this problem
9. If you have an OCD. Many people have an OCD but I find nerds like to have things a certain way. Like all the comics in alphabetical order, or their game cases in ways of height.
10. Sing. When your bored you sing either the Ghost busters theme song or make up a song about Mario based on the tune from Justin Timberlakes 'Sexy Back.'
My nerd ways might not be your nerd ways, so tell me what you thing is the nerdiest thing you have ever done.
Hope you enjoyed my ramblings of my mind