Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chuckatize Me Cap'n

So far I have successfully 'Chuckatized' 12 people within the past 2 years. You may be wondering "Hey whats this terrific thing you are talking about?" Well Chuck is a show about a nerdy computer geek who works at a retail store called the 'Buy More.' When he inadvertly downloads the governments secrets into his brain, he is sent an NSA and CIA agent to protect him and use his knowledge to take town terrorists organizations flipping his world upside down.

This past Monday I had one of my closest friends over to watch the latest episode of Chuck season 3. It was Chucktastic, with Chicken wraps and 2L of chocolate milk mixed in with the perfect ounce of nerdiness from Chuck. I think its going to catch on! Its going to be the new Superbowl! Who needs football when you have 1-5 hours of Chuck depending on how many episodes you watch.

I have all the show hook-ups. From Lost, Bones, House MD, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Prison Break to Chuck. My suggestion? Chuck! If your 100% nerd then you will enjoy this hilarious story from Morgan, Chucks best friend to John Casey, Chucks handler. Am I promoting this show? Absolutely! Personally I think NBC should be paying me, but hey what can I say I like free-lancing. Ask and you shall receive

4 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to homemade pizza?!?! That's a must too!! And you and your promoting hahaha you really should be on the payroll.

    - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, she didn't want homemade pizza, what can I say. Mind u I never did give her that option, haha. Maybe when AC comes, she still hasn't decided. Plus I was thinking about making pizza for Saturday. You and ur retreat! You could have come, tisk tisk. haha I know eh! I need to contact them and tell them, cause seriously a calender, wearing their clothing and lending out my Chuck? I need to be paid here, or at least get in to see Zach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no option!!! YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM THE OPTION!!! oh...just noticed no ICE CREAM EITHER!!! pffh this isn't a chuck party yet.

    Haha I wish I could come, next time :D

    Making another calendar this year?

    - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, nope I gave up on that one. No more ideas.

    Ice Cream? Hmm never thought of that, we did have ice cream on the first Chuck day didn't we.

    ReplyDelete