Tuesday, January 19, 2010

List of Eight

So I got tagged by a friend of mine from work, Will over at Fatherhood & Other Common Terrors. For what he thinks is a chinese tag, I made one, but it was just boring so I am going to stick with the list everyone has been using. So here is my list of eight.

Eight Tv shows I watch
1. Chuck (Nerdy and what Devon would say: Awesome!)
2. Lost (Love the charcters and storyline)
3. Bones (Great writing and character chemistry)
4. House MD
5. Smallville (Superman. Enough said)
6. The Big Bang Theory
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. The Mentalist

Eight Favourite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. Moucho Burrito
2. Red Lobster (Love seafood!)
3. Pharohs Pita
4. A&W (Their Rootbeer rocks!)
5. Belbins for breakfast foods
6. Euphoria (Makes awesome smoothies)
7. Chinese Resturant around the cornor from my house
8. Cora's Resturant (makes really good breakfast if I have to go out)

Eight Things I Look Forward to:
1. Chuck Me night with a friend (Monday night all favourite eps of Chuck!)
2. Hearing back from Vancouver Film School
3. Going to school next year
5. Seeing Daybreakers with some friends
6. Hanging out with my Dad this weekend
7. Doing something fun for my birthday with some friends
8. Visit my friend in North Bay

Eight Things I did Yesturday:
1. Went out with my brother for photography lessons
2. Went to my nephews 7th Birthday Party
3. Got to see my 8 month old baby nephew
4. Read a Batman comic
5. Started watching Smallville season 9
6. Slept
7. Talked with a friend at school
8. Hung out with my brother

Eight Things I love about Winter:
1. You can where sweaters and not look weird
2. The smell of the wood stove
3. curling up in a blanket and watching movies with Hot Chocolate
4. An excuse to stay in bed longer
5. Snowmobiling
6. Playing street hockey
7. The relaxation of laying on the snow and looking at the stars
8. Ice

Eight Things on my Wish List:
1. Motocycle Liceanse
2. Go Sky Diving
3. Go to Comic Con in San Deigo
4. Finish School
5. New hat (perhap a top hat)
6. Pair of Converse Shoes
7. Splinter Cell Conviction video game
8. Katana Swords

Eight Things I am Passionate About:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Film
4. Writing
5. Music
6. Movies
7. Music in Movies
8. Religion

Eight Words I use often:
1. Awesome
2. Great
3. Boo Ya (An older saying)
4. Rah Tard
5. Ttttoday Junior
6. Fun Stuff
7. Cool
8. Chika Chikaaa

Eight Things I learned in the Past:
1. Don't trust people fully
2. Don't stay quiet in the time of need
3. Be patient
4. Cool and Collective
5. Not all things are worth the time and money
6. Think about situations clearly
7. Don't judge a book by its cover
8. Believe in your parents, they know whats best.

Eight Things I Need/Want
1. To be on the set of Chuck
2. Buy the first Fables comic
3. Clean my room and house
4. Buy more Shampoo
5. Paint my room
6. A book
7. An Xbox 360
8. Chocolate Milk

Ya so I have no one to tag. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

  1. That was great! Are your parents reading this? Go for the top hat, 'cause Slash totally Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I never give them my blog address. Top hat it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love your 8 winter list, and I'm actually on one of the lists!!!!!!!! :D :D

    and whats this about your first one for the eight things you learned in the past, pffhhhh....

    awesome overall but like I said before, stay away from all pointy objects

    ----Kelsey

    ReplyDelete