Monday, April 19, 2010

P is for Perfect

I have learned at an early age that nothing in this world is prefect. BUT I have learned that in every ones mind there is people and things that come pretty close. Many times its family, friends or hobbies. A lot of the time however many people get the misconception that people in tv shows or film are perfect when in actuality they can be in worse condition then us. With all the media, expectations and influences.

In my life I have the 'Perfect' people that surround me. I have my family, in which I think each individual is perfect differently. My mom is perfect in her caring and humorous ways. My dad is perfect in his protective and always thoughtful and dedicating ways. As for my brothers, the oldest is perfect with his family, his passion for Christ and love of life. The middle is perfect in wits and humour, he is one of the most caring people I know, but hides it behind his humour. The youngest of my older brothers is perfect in his stubborn ways, he is fun to be around and always brightens my day.

My friends light up my life everyday. Surrounding me I have several different personalities that bring different perfections at all angles. From my two oldest friends. We will call them C&M. They are caring, thoughtful, nerdy and long lasting friends that will always be there. K.S is completely different then me but her perfection shows through her crazy sense of life and her upbeat happiness about everything. J.A.M is one of a kind. My twinsie is just like me, and I found her in the most unlikely of places. Work. Perfect is a glow for her, she sees life in a way that I never thought of, her energy and nerdiness reflect mine and therefore help me move forward. M&W.B. They are two great people. I met both of these guys from work. M is extremely artistic and shows so much potential he just doesn't see it. W.B has such a great and refreshing sense of humour. He's upbeat and funny and brings this whole new light to the term 'living.' A.K is just as nerdy as I am, and is my own personal Morgan. I look up to her in so many ways. Her perfection is chosen through her motherly instincts towards fellow employees, her sense of humor and neriness. Last but not least I state A.C. She is in her own way one of a kind. One of the nicest and most sincere people I have ever met. The perfection I see in her everyday, is her capability to get out of her comfort zone and make every ones day by her upbeat and sincere ways. She is amazing and needs to truthfully know that. T.B & S.K have been great influences in my life. They are all amazing in there own way, their kindness for others and sense of humor always lightens my day.

All around these people have inspired me to be who I am today. They have stood by me and helped me decided what to do with my life. They have been there for me, and have proven to me the true meaning of life. If these people were not in my life it would be a great shame, for they make me what I am.

As for all you bloggers reading and commenting on my post, I thank you. Your perfection is shown through your dedication of the A to Z Challenge and ability to keep coming back and giving me your full view points on life.

So thank you everyone. For being who you are. You are all perfect in my eyes.

8 comments:

  1. The positivity and generosity that you see in other people is a clear reflection of YOU! As I was reading this I was so touched by how you find something wonderful in everyone in your life. What a wonderful character trait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post...it sounds like you have a really great group of friends, something we all need for sure! I also like how you realize that while nobody is completely perfect, we can all be perfect at something!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful blog, yes everyone is perfect to someone in different ways, I think your writing says it all.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAM sounds RAD :P You forget that YOU'RE the one that's perfect in our eyes, You help us through our decisions and just give us a mixture of calm and smiles when you're around :) so THANK YOU! for being my awesome twinsie friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've defined "perfect" as people being unique! And you hadn't met half of these people a year ago, I hope this gives you hope for all the wonderful people you'll meet in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, Jess the only perfection I see in myself would be the fact that I have these people around me. But I really like how you see me, that makes me feel so much better.

    I am hoping, however the unknown scares me all the time, and gives me an uneasy feeling, so I just try to ignore it and focus on the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe in the word "perfect" because everything/everyone has flaws of some kind. The people we meet and the things we do everyday add a fulfillment of some kind to us. I believe that the people we meet in the future will add something to our lives which we don't even know exists yet. Keep up with your writing it is always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See. Positivity! I'm pretty sure everyone else here has summed up what I was going to say, but this post is a clear reflection of exactly how we see you. You silly. You're going to do GREAT in the future.

    Ps. why'd you delete the facebook link? I saw it you know. I went back to click on it to read, and it was missing! Shocked!

    ReplyDelete