Friday, April 30, 2010

ZZZZZZZZ

So really that's isn't a word. But its an activity if that counts. I just finished working four 8 hour shifts in a row, and I am extremely happy to have Saturday off. Its not a regular occurrence to get a day in the weekend off, but they seemed to have forgotten that little fact, and thanks to me picking up hours this week they can now not ask me to work. So my plans? Sleeping and relaxing. I plan on getting up in the morning, making breakfast for my parents and then hanging out with a friend and watching movies. It should make up for the week I have had.

About this week as said in my post before that it was rough, but I am counting down the days until I get to go to Mexico for my brothers wedding and just lounge on the beach with my family. It will be a break away from everything. Also on the bright side one of my best friends will be working there when I return which should liven up my day a whole lot.

What are your plans for this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to make your parents breakfast! And good for you getting away. You need that and it will definitely rejuvenate you!
    Home on Saturday and church on Sunday. Those are my plans for the weekend. I took a trip to Arkansas today with my brother and have had enough driving for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your extra day off!
    It was quite the challenge, wasn't it!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful
    weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good night's rest and enjoy your upcoming trip. Congrats on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Congrats on finishing the Challenge and doing it so aptly! Glad you are getting the weekend to relax. "All work and no play...and all that" is not good for anyone. I am rather new to your blog, and I hope you continue to post regularly. You do a super job of it. Have a great time at the wedding and on the beach. Be careful down there in Mexico.
    Best wished to you.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of sticking with the challenge and finishing. You did a fine job of A to Z'ing and deserve a break. Don't forget to tell us what you thought about the challenge before you go.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooot! you made it to the Zzzz's sleep for a while and come back with an fresh, new, excellent blog! :))

    ReplyDelete